Welcome to The Reeves Registry

Main Menu
Share This Page

Introduction

DNA Project
Robert Ryves Tree
Barry's Blog
:: View topic > Reeves family reunion
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   My AccountMy Account   Log inLog in 

Reeves family reunion

Post new topic   Reply to topic     |##| -> |=|     The Reeves Registry Forum Index -> Family Reunions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vandyman

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reeves family reunion Reply with quote

My family holds a huge Reeves reunion near Wrens, GA the first Sunday of August. If you think you may be descended from that branch of the family you should attempt to contact any Reeves living in that area. We have an old family school house which we open for that day and lots of food. There are also several historic Reeves graves in the area and a monument to my ancestors who fought in the Revolutionary War and settled that region of the country. A wonderful event.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     |##| -> |=|     The Reeves Registry Forum Index -> Family Reunions All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: